Installation & configurationI have an error 700, what can I do?
It is possible to get errors 700 when trying to launch PowerZ.
An error 700 means that there was a problem when you tried to access the game content.
This problem generally occurs on PC or MAC.
If this is the first time you've run the game and after several attempts you still have the same problem:
• Update your video drivers. To do this automatically, go to https://www.avast.com/fr-fr/driver-updater. There's a free trial offer.
• If you're running Windows, try "run as administrator". To do this, you'll need to "right-click" on the game icon when you launch it.
• Check that your machine is compatible with the game on this page: https://powerz.tech/fr-fr/faq/mon-appareil-n-est-pas-compatible-que-faire/
If the game worked fine before:
• Try restarting the game and/or your computer.
• Try with another player profile
• To do this automatically, go to https://www.avast.com/fr-fr/driver-updater. There's a free trial offer.
• If the problem persists, try the "repair" action in the game launcher. To do this, press the cogwheel in the top right-hand corner and then click on "repair".